Sunday, January 22, 2012

what's better than free cookies?

A few weeks ago, I signed up to receive a 'sample' of Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie mix (I believe on Facebook?). Anyhow, little did I know, they would actually send a FULL SIZE bag of sugar cookie mix!! I squealed in excitement. A added bonus? The recipe only calls for a stick of butter and one egg!


The cookies are baking as I type. Thanks Betty! (& the wonderful boyfriend for modeling the bag).


Well, I finished my first semester of school. My couponing went straight into the ground. We lived off of our stockpile mostly while I was in school. Since winter break has started, I picked couponing back up. I'll definitely be making more time for it this semester. I got an itch that needs be to scratched!


follow me on pinterest! http://pinterest.com/staceyjoo/

No comments:

Post a Comment