Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I'm all out of ink!

The time has come where my printer has been exhausted and I ran out of ink, both color and black. I've been couponing long enough to know that coupons for ink (especially for my already cheap Kodak ink) hardly ever come around. So it got me thinking... what are some of the few things that I LOVE and still buy, even without a coupon.



  • Ink (duh!)
  • the usual clothing basics: socks and underwear (unless its a free pair from VS, which I ALWAYS take advantage of. Find out more by signing up for Pink Nation! )
  • my oh-so-expensive-i-love-it mineral makeup (bare escentuals)
  • lettuce
  • meat 
So to buy these things, I coupon for other things, and look for overages at Walmart for the meat and lettuce! And I try to score giftcard deals at Target for the ink. It's all a cycle and once you learn it and practice it... you'll get it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment