Saturday, August 6, 2011

John Frieda - saved $36!

I've been waiting and waiting for these sets of John Frieda Full repair items to go on clearance. They have been hanging out at 30% off for weeks! The $2/1 off ANY John Frieda product Q's I've been holding onto expired on 7/31, so I missed out on using those. On Thursday, I squeeled like a little girl when I found these FINALLY marked down to 75% off!! They are originally $11.99 for the set (if each item is bought separately, they would sell for $14.98 as a set The shampoo & conditioner sell for $5.99 and the others sell for $8.99). Anyways, they were marked down to $2.98! I bought three with the shampoo and frizz control serum, and one of the conditioner and deep conditioning something! I spent $11.92, and saved a whopping $36.04!!! If I bought each item separate, I would of spent $59.92! 


In my mailbox today, August 7th:
In the picture above is a booklet I received today titled "The art of the Summer Striptease". Not sure how I got this, but it has AMAZING coupons inside!!! Here is what I received:

  • $4.00/1 Schick Quattro for Women refillable or disposable razor
  • FREE (up to $3) Skintimate shave gel
  • FREE (up to $5) box of Playtex Gentle Glide tampons (18 ct or larger)
  • FREE (up to $5) box of Playtex sport Tampons (14ct or larger)
  • $1/1 Hawaiian Tropic Sun Care product (4oz or larger, excludes lip balm)
They all expire 9/30. Looks like I'll be doing some price checks while at Target this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment