Friday, January 27, 2012

$40 toothbrushes ... $0.04 each!


 So you could imagine my surprise when I found these Sonicare Electric toothbrushes on clearance at Target for $10.04. They have been sitting at $33 for weeks, and I've been patiently waiting for one more markdown to around $23 ... paired with my $10 off coupon and my rebate (shown below), these would turn into free, with just $10 OOP! 


Well, they went from $33 straight down to $10! I picked up two (one for my boyfriend and I). Luckily, I brought two coupons with me that day! There were about 4 left after I picked up my two. I wanted others to score the deal also! (My couponing protege picked one up as well!). $.08 for a what should of cost $80!!!!! One of my best finds... ever!


I'm not to sure if my rebate will work, since I only ended up paying $0.04, this would turn into a $9.96 moneymaker! But hey, for the price of a $.45 stamp, its worth a shot! I am happy to report that my teeth have NEVER felt so clean before, and my whitestrips take to them so much better now! 


For some reason my photos are turning up a bit sideways. Hopefully I can get this little bug fixed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment