Sunday, September 4, 2011

phew! I'm exhausted!

Okay, folks. I know it has been quite a while since I've blogged. I started classes last week and I'm still trying to get used to my new schedule. I've been out of school for 3 LONG years and I'm trying to remember how I sat in a classroom for so long! I had a HUGE haul at Target, the or so before school, but I had no time to post about it. I did take pictures, but now I forget how much I saved and misplace the receipt!  I know I spent a grand total of around $17 though. My cashier was in SHOCK and I even shared a few coupons with her, so she could score some of the same deals!
I was shopping mainly for back to school stuff. I got (4) 5 Star notebooks ($.50 a piece!), a TON of razors.. some were $1, some were about $.14!. Most of the pens, pencils and post-its were free or just a few pennies. Even on my clearance ( the Nicole nail polish, pasta and the taco sauce still had coupons!). I think I did pretty good! I used a coupon on EVERYTHING but the cotton rounds. I just wish I could find the receipt. Things have been nuts around here!


I have a lot of down time in between classes, and I found a Rite-Aid, just steps from campus. I'm catching up on the Rite-Aid coupon policy and will couponing there soon between classes. I don't believe I've ever couponed there, so this should be a fun and exciting experience!



No comments:

Post a Comment